Common Deck Drainage FAQs
Q. WHAT IS THE COLORADO UNDER DECK DRAINAGE EXPERTS’ SYSTEMS MADE OF?
- The concealed system is an all-aluminum system that has a baked on enamel finish.
- The contemporary system is a galvalume material, also with a baked on enamel finish.
Q. DOES THE COLORADO DECK DRAIN EXPERTS’ SYSTEMS COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS?
- Yes, the contemporary system comes in over 25 colors.
- The concealed system uses a variety of woods and stains.
Q. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HAVE THE DECK DRAIN SYSTEM INSTALLED?
- Due to the variations in deck construction and design, our systems must be priced on individual basis. However estimates are available by telephone. The on-site quotes are free.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LEAVES AND DEBRIS THAT FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS OF THE DECK?
- The concealed system panels are self-cleaning; however, the gutters and downspouts require cleaning.
- The contemporary drainage system gutter also requires cleaning, along with the panels.
- Your sales representative or Colorado Deck Drain Experts installer will instruct you on how to maintain your system.
- Also ask us about the Colorado Deck Drain Experts maintenance programs.
Q. DOES THE UNDER DECK DRAINAGE SYSTEM COME WITH A WARRANTY?
- Yes, every Colorado Deck Drain Experts system includes a limited lifetime warranty against leaks.
Q. HOW DO THE SYSTEMS ATTACH TO THE DECK?
- The concealed system is attached between the joists and the top of the joists are covered with an ice and water seal.
- The contemporary system is supported below the joist with hangers and not only the gutters for support.
Q. HOW LONG DOES THE INSTALLATION TAKE?
- Most under deck drainage installations take two to five days.
Q. CAN I HANG CEILING FANS AND LIGHTS WITH COLORADO DECK DRAIN EXPERT’S SYSTEMS?
- Yes, we can prepare the Colorado Deck Drain Expert’s system to support ceiling fans, lights, planters, and heaters or anything else you would like to hang from the ceiling. The accessories are firmly attached to a joist to provide maximum stability.
Q. DO YOU HAVE LIABILITY AND WORKERS COMP INSURANCE?
- Yes, we can supply a copy of each upon request.
To learn more about the under deck drainage system we install and design specific for each and every Brighton resident, contact us online now!