There’s nothing quite like enjoying your deck, patio, or outdoor living space on a beautiful summer afternoon here in Colorado. The only thing that can really spoil a peaceful day spent lounging on …Read More
Areas We Serve
As the leading deck drain experts in Colorado, we strive to provide our friends and neighbors living along the Front Range with custom, durable, and long-lasting deck drainage solutions. Our goal is to help as many people in our community enhance their homes for maximum enjoyment of their outdoor spaces. That is why we are proud to offer our services to a wide service area to communities peppered all across the Front Range. If you don’t see your location listed below, be sure to connect with the Colorado Deck Drain Experts team to find out if we service your area.
Using our innovative Dry-B-Lo® Deck Drain Systems, our designers and installers can completely transform any outdoor spaces of your home, allowing you to spend more time outdoors without the worry of water runoff dripping on you, your outdoor accessories, or your surfaces. But what, exactly, is a deck drain system? Let’s take a look.
What Are Custom Deck Drainage Systems?
As innovators in our field who wanted to find a solution for waterproofing any size outdoor space — be it an elevated deck, and outdoor kitchen, or other — we’ve developed a unique drainage system that diverts water and runoff away from the spaces where you spend time outdoors. Dry-B-Lo deck drain products are available in two different types of systems that can be customized to your needs, style, and specifications.
The concealed system is our best and most popular system for protecting spaces and surfaces from leakage and runoff. This option is better for new construction installations, however, we can also install a concealed system on existing decks. We install the drainage system by attaching the components in-between the joists of your deck. We then apply a waterproof and freeze-proof seal over the joists for ultimate protection and leak prevention.
Here are some of the top benefits of this system:
- Made of durable, easy-to-maintain aluminum with a baked-on enamel finish.
- Available in various woods and stains.
- Provides the least amount of maintenance and cleaning; features self-cleaning panels.
- Guaranteed protection against leakage.
- Built for longevity that is strengthened by a lifetime warranty.
- Provides the least amount of height reduction below the deck.
- Can be prepared for the installation of outdoor accessories, such as ceiling fans, light fixtures, and stereo systems.
- Typically takes 2-5 days to install.
Follow the link to view our Concealed Deck Drainage System Gallery!
The Dry-B-Lo Contemporary system is perfect for retrofitting existing decks and porches, yet it also offers a cost-effective solution for any new deck. We install this system using hangers and rails that are attached to the bottom of the joints, followed by the installation of corrugated panels. Then, our technicians install the gutters that are designed to catch runoff and reduce debris retention.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy from this particular deck drainage system:
- Ideal for retrofitting existing decks and outdoor spaces.
- Constructed of 24-gauge galvanized steel with a coating of baked-on enamel.
- Available in more than 25 colors to enhance your home’s aesthetic.
- Requires some maintenance and cleaning for the gutters, downspouts, and drainage system gutter.
- Built to last and supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Can be customized to your preferences.
- Can be installed in 2-5 days.
Follow the link to view our Contemporary Deck Drain Gallery!
Contact Our Team To Get Started
If you are ready to start spending more time outdoors without the worry of leakage and runoff year-round, connect with Colorado Deck Drain Experts today. Our team is excited to help transform your home so that you have more usable spaces that you can enjoy through all four seasons. Request a free, no-obligation, on-site estimate from your Top Rated Local® deck drain installers and start getting more use out of your outdoor spaces!
If you have questions about our deck drain systems, our company, or any other questions, please refer to our helpful FAQs page. As always, please feel free to reach out to our team by calling (303) 463-8880, or you can connect to us via email or our handy online contact form. We are here to help answer your questions so you can start making the most out of your beautiful outdoor spaces!